To reach people where they live and where they go with the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Statement of faith
- WE BELIEVE in the Holy Scriptures, as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- WE BELIEVE that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His ongoing mediatorial work, and His personal return in power and glory.
- WE BELIEVE in the salvation of lost and sinful humanity through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those who are saved unto eternal glory in the new heaven and new earth and those who are lost unto eternal punishment.
- WE BELIEVE the Church is the people of God, the body of Christ and a fellowship in the Holy Spirit of all those saved by the grace of God. We further believe that the Church expresses itself in a local body of believers and encompasses and transcends the various local, denominational and trans-denominational expressions of the life of the believing community. The church is called and sent into the world by the Triune God to declare and demonstrate the Good News of Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.
It is God’s desire that every person on Earth be provided with access to the Gospel of Christ and be given an opportunity to become a disciple of Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:18–20; Mark 16:15; Luke 24: 45– 49; John 20: 21; Acts 1:8; Psalm 67
As a disciple of Jesus Christ we are responsible to proclaim in our words (preaching and teaching) and in our actions (loving and gracious service), the message and character of God’s saving grace to everyone everywhere. Matthew 5: 13–16; Ephesians 2:10; John 13:34–35
Unity of the Body of Christ is essential to reach a whole region and eventually the world with the message and influence of the Gospel of Christ. John 17:21; John 13:34–35; Ephesians 4:3–4
God has given us the gift of prayer to engage His presence and power in both our relationship and work with Him enabling effective evangelism and discipleship. John 14:12–14; John 15:7; John 16:23–24